Check out Zack Whittaker's Week in Security Volume 6, Issue 48
Content Listing ...
- Governments spying on Apple, Google users through push notifications
- Binance crackdown seen as 'unprecedented' bonanza for crypto surveillance
- Russia accused of years-long cyberattacks on U.K. and U.S.
- Ring will only spy on you in "limited circumstances"
- Bugs in fleet management software 'ignored by vendor
- Close to two-dozen security bugs found in widely used IoT and OT routers
- Reuters takes down blockbuster hacker-for-hire story after Indian court order
- Ex-Uber CSO on why he 'had to get over' shock of data breach conviction