Check out Zack Whittaker's Week in Security Volume 4, Issue 31
Content Listing ...
- Apple confirms it will begin scanning iCloud Photos for child abuse images
- Federal cybersecurity defenses not strong enough to protect American data, Senate report warns
- Your Facebook account was hacked. Getting help may take weeks — or $299
- Disgruntled ransomware affiliate leaks the Conti gang’s technical manuals
- Critical Cobalt Strike bug leaves botnet servers vulnerable to takedown
- Hospitals still use pneumatic tubes — and they can be hacked