Check out Zack Whittaker's Week in Security Volume 4, Issue 27
Content Listing ...
- Dutch researchers found and reported Kaseya bugs before ransomware attack
- Microsoft's emergency patch fails to fix critical PrintNightmare flaw
- Evidence found on a second Indian activist’s computer was planted, report says
- 'Barely able to keep up': America's cyberwarriors are spread thin by attacks
- This facial recognition tool's manual shows just how much it tracks people
- Inside the FBI, Russia, and Ukraine’s failed cybercrime investigation